HTML Tutorial is the most primary and essential part of Web development. Today i am sharing with you 6 full free html tutorial to learn. I found all of them in Google Search. And Collected them. Then i zipped and Uploaded. So that you dont need to get them individually. HTML or Hypertext Markup Language, is the most widely used language on Web. Technically, HTML is not a programming language, but rather a markup language. These tutorial gives a complete understanding on HTML.
Purpose: Introduce you to basic web page coding. This is a basic tutorial which will prepare you for the use of more sophisticated HTML editing tools.
Importance: Very few people code HTML by hand anymore. There are a multiplicity of programs such as DreamWeaver and Microsoft Front Page which help make the process of web page creation easier. BEFORE you learn to use these tools, it is important to learn the basic structure and components of the code/language. This will come in handy when you need to
troubleshoot code which editing tools can’t fix.
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) and its more recent incarnation, XHTML
(Extensible Hyper Text Markup Language) is the central core on which all Web pages arebuilt. Although there are new types of technology and coding options, including PHP, ASP, XML and others, traditional markup language is the place where “all things Web” starts.
Some Web editing software publishers claim that it is not necessary to know HTML if you use their programs to build Web pages.
However, this is rarely the case.In almost every instance at least some knowledge
of HTML and XHTML is helpful.
In this tutorial we will guide you through the basics of writing HTML/XHTML code. It is important to realize that there is no better
way to learn and understand the code than to actually write and use it.
This tutorial will get you started on your first steps toward
becoming knowledgeable about the code.
Goals: After finishing these pdf tutorial with examples this activity, you will be able to:
- Set up your server account to serve your personal web page
- Build a basic text web page
- Format and stylize your web page font
- Add images to your web page
- Add and control hyperlinks
Contents: This tutorial will guide you through the following steps:
- Retrieving the necessary materials from the Web
- Copying text from a word-processing document and pasting it into an HTML template
- Marking block elements and validating your work
- Marking inline elements and validating your work
- Using Netscape Composer
- Using Word’s “Save as HTML” feature.
- Uploading your files to the Web server
Before your begin: Before you begin, it’s important that you know Windows or Unix. A working knowledge of Windows or Unix makes it much easier to learn HTML.
You should be familiar with:
- Basic word processing using any text editor.
- How to create directories and files.
- How to navigate through different directories.
- Basic understaning on internet browsing using a browser like Internet Explorer or
- Firefox etc.
Whats are Included in this Zip File:
- HTML Beginners Guide
- HTML Tutorial
- Html Tutorial_Cat.Xula
- HTML Tutorialpoint.com
- Introduction To HTML Online IMC
So What are you waiting for. Download these html tutorial with examples.
Download 6 HTML PDF Tutorial
How to Download: Click on the link above. It is a direct link uploaded on Dropbox. Download the 2.46 Mb tutorial.
Thanks for your support.